Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with my uni project:English Lang. school in China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy_Parkins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Need help with my uni project:English Lang. school in China Reply with quote

Hi all!

I ued to teach in China, and have returned to university. I'm doing a study on Chinese English language training schools, and will be trying to interview as many as possible to complete it.

I am looking at the sociological impact the Olympics has had on the population to learn English as a second language. From my time there, i used to ask my students the reason for thm starting to learn, and the Olympics, although not the sole reason, was a major push for them.

I need to find all the large private language schools in China (with schools with several campuses/schools around China).

From my teaching there, i know of:

New Oriental
New Channel English
English First
Wall Street English
Witty International English

If you know any such large private schools in China, could you please email me or send a private message to me with the school name in chinese or english.

It doesn't matter if they are ESL/TOEFL/IELTS/Business English schools. In fact, the more variation the better.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: