Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PENPALS for my Turkish Students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juventa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: PENPALS for my Turkish Students Reply with quote

I both have adults and teens as my students all of them very eager to write and be friends with foreigners, they keep telling me that they want penpals their English is not very well but i believe they can improve it by this way maybe pls write me back umitcanan@hotmail.com

my students are between 14-17 and 23-30
allay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

I have a class of 25 udult students who are also Turkish, I need a clsss of student at pre-intermediate level to improve my students writing and I want to start as soos as possible, If you dont find any one may be we can match ours. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: