Mark's Profile

<b> Forum for the discussion on how to use computers and technology in the ESL/EFL classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

amithiray

Mark's Profile

Post by amithiray » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I visited www.marksesl.com, it is a very good esl resource site. I am doing my research in esl sites for teaching of prepositions and followed esl links suggested by mark. Now to mention this, I need Mark's Profile,
but I am not getting it on his site and anywhere else. could you help me in getting his profile?

Regards

Amit

Sally Olsen
Location: Canada,France, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Greenland, Canada, Mongolia, Ethiopia next

Post by Sally Olsen » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:52 pm

Couldn't find anything here on Dave's or on Mark's website. He doesn't seem to have a profile that is obvious. There is a Mark who has posted on Dave's before though but under the name mesmark. Nothing other than teacher in his profile so I don't know if it is the same one. He always has great advice.

I checked out this site which is very interesting:
http://www.quantcast.com/marksesl.com

You should also check out ESLcafe on this website - it seems that it has much better coverage and participation.

Interesting that they track participants affiliations and know our age, race and income. I wonder what qualifies as an addict.