Survey request

<b> Forum for the discussion on how to use computers and technology in the ESL/EFL classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Jisoo

Survey request

Post by Jisoo » Tue May 13, 2008 5:48 am

Hello,

I am Jisoo Lee, a graduate student in the Arts, Media and Engineering (AME) Program at Arizona State University, under the direction of Professor Aisling Kelliher.

I am conducting a survey to understand general strategies of ESL teachers in fostering student conversational skills and survey. The data gathered during this study will guide the creation of requirements and specifications for tools we intend to develop to support conversational language learning.

I am inviting you to participate in my study by completing an online survey. The survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Your participation will be highly appreciated.

Your participation in this survey is voluntary and you can skip questions if you wish. If you choose not to participate or withdraw from the study at anytime, there will be no penalty. You must be 18 or older to participate.

Your survey responses will help guide the development of an online foreign language learning system. There are no foreseeable risks or discomforts to you for your participation.

All of the data collected by Survey Monkey is anonymous. The results of this study may be used in reports, presentations, or publications but your name will not be known. Results will only be shared in aggregate form.

To participate in this survey, please click the link below and follow the instructions:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=e ... 2b3w_3d_3d

If you have any questions concerning the research study, please contact the research team at: Jisoo Lee: [email protected]; Aisling Kelliher: 480-727-0997. If you have any questions about your rights as a subject/participant in this research, of if you feel you have been placed at risk, you can contact the Chair of the Human Subjects Institutional Review Board, through the ASU Research Compliance Office, at (480) 965-6788.

Thank you for your participation!

Sincerely,

Jisoo Lee
Graduate Student
Arizona State University
Art, Media and Engineering