Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6th Grade Keypals from Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mspetris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: 6th Grade Keypals from Florida Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Stephanie Petris. I teach a class called Introduction to Computers. I have 88 students, all in the sixth grade. Most of my students are 11 years old.

I am looking for international keypals, but I will accept just about any offer. I am hoping this experience will allow my students to learn about new people and places, and strengthen their keyboarding skills. Even if you only have a small group, that will work. I assume I will need to pair up with several people to insure that each of my students have a keypal.

If you are interested, please reply to my post or e-mail me here: Stephanie_Petris@scps.k12.fl.us. Thanks, and have a great day! Smile
ydrysss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: keypals in korea Reply with quote

hi. i teach in korea and i have a group of middle school girls interested in keypals. their ages range from 13-15. please contact me at hadrian91@hotmail.com
    smaranda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: I am interested too Reply with quote

Hi, I am Smaranda and I teach English as a second language in Montreal . I think my kids would love to have friends abroad.
    Thanks,
    Smara
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Keypals All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: