Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

100 Top English Conversation Patterns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labonteesl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: 100 Top English Conversation Patterns Reply with quote

About 30 years ago in Korea, I came to the simple conclusion no one had ever identified for students the most commonly used English conversation patterns. Years of education honing vocabulary and reading skills, left them verbally crippled.
So I developed a system to help them identify the top 150 English conversation patterns. Simply put.......master and utilize the conversation patterns and you can greatly accelerate your ability to talk. A native speaker will use at least 80 to 100 of these separate patterns within an hour conversation. Teach them what they will will hear so they will be able to mimic and convey their feelings simply.
If you would like to have a free copy of these patterns, please e mail me. I also have a simple assessment test that you can use with a student to see how they do with these simple patterns.
Thank you.
Don La Bonte
labonteesl@gmail.com
alexcase

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are free, how about sticking them on a blog and putting a link here. If you'd like details on how to easily set up a blog, e.g. on an EFL related site, please let me know.

TEFLtastic blog- http://tefltastic.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Texts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: