Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opening my own school is the way forward, or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chupichulo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Opening my own school is the way forward, or not? Reply with quote

Hi all, I've been teaching English for ten years now, first in France and for the last eight years in Catalonia, not far from Barcelona.
After four years working in private schools, I figured I could make more money just doing private classes and I was right.
Anyway, the next idea is to open my own school pretty soon. I have to present my friends at the bank with a well-written business plan and I have to find the right place but it's time that the idea stopped circling round the upper atmosphere and finally came in to land.

Is there anybody out there who has taken the same path and can offer some tips and warnings?

thanks

chupi
longshikong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chupichulo obviously scrapped the idea or there'd be more posts with more specific questions/advice. I've started such a thread on the General Discussions if anyone's interested:
Opened your OWN school or plan to? ...or tutored 1-to-many?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> ESL Management All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: