Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English Teaching Professional

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: English Teaching Professional Reply with quote

I think most of you know ETp. Today I tried to send a contribution for the "It works in practice" section in the magazine. I sent emails to all available addresses ending @etprofessional.com but I only received failure notices. As you can see here: http://forums.eslcafe.com/teacher/viewtopic.php?p=33405&highlight=#33405 I am not the only one who has trouble with contacting ETp. Are they not interested in getting contributions? Who can help?

TIA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: