Site Search:

Banner

Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index Teacher Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

test of interactive english (TIE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Intensive English Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
safron sue

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: test of interactive english (TIE) Reply with quote

Does anyone on here have experience working on short courses (3 weeks to a month) culminating in TIE. I am based in Greece where this test has the value for the locals of being accredited equally with Cambridge and Michigan board exams and I am very interested in this project based incentive. I'd like to discuss syllabi amongst other things. The people who have the franchise for the test here in Greece have put together something for short courses but i think it could be improved upon. I have yet to read through this section of the board i must admit, although i have searched for TIE and drawn a blank. Perhaps there are other project based tests for ESL that i don't know about that i could draw from.

This is my first time posting on here and I was wanting to post to introduce myself and say hello but there doesn't seem to be such a section. So HI! Where are the majority of posters on here from I wonder. The memberlist function doesn't work for me. Anyone else working in Greece?

Sue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Teacher Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Intensive English Programs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: