Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts on Teach Away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcyG69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Thoughts on Teach Away Reply with quote

Hi, has anyone gone through the Teach Away recruitment program? What are your experiences with them?
naturegirl321

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have never gone through them, but have heard good things about them. I've heard they're one of the few recruiters out there.
Ramonaisabella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Thoughts on Teachaway Reply with quote

Hi, I used Teach Away to get my teaching job in the UAE. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Their services were completely free, and I had great communication w/ them every step of the way. You get assigned a specific person who basically holds your hand up until you get into your placement. They sent me a pre-placement primer about the culture/country I'd be going to, and also held an on-line live orientation prior to departure. The most difficult part was having to pay for a plane ticket so I could go to the face-to-face interview.
uzurisoul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts on Teach Away Reply with quote

MarcyG69 wrote:
Hi, has anyone gone through the Teach Away recruitment program? What are your experiences with them?

I used Teach Away for my job in Saudi.....great group of people Laughing
Globetrotteraz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: teach away Reply with quote

I haven't but I know two people who have. They were both placed in Korea. They said the process was slow but they both got positions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: