Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sriacha hot sauce?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linn78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Sriacha hot sauce? Reply with quote

I brought 3 bottles of Sriacha hot sauce from home and im down to the last few drops. I might die with out it, anybody know where to get this stuff in Moscow? This is my last ditch effort to find this, im that desperate! HELP!!!

anyway, this could also be a thread to request where to find Foreign/specific foods in Moscow.

Cheers!
myohmy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love hot sauce, but Sriacha is highly overrated and laced with preservatives that are more likely to kill you than if you abstained from the crap in the first place. However, if you can't find it and must have it, there is a home-made recipe: http://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-hot-sauce-rec2-20130126-story.html
nomad soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you can't find it and must have it, there is a home-made recipe.

My culinary skills improved in terms of creativity because I ended up making stuff that was either hard to find as a commercial product or wasn't to my liking taste-wise. I became good at improvising. In fact, my homemade Thai peanut sauce became a hit with my teaching colleagues when I was living in a very resource-limited area. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: