Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making the move to Thailand next month

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shawn Taylor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Making the move to Thailand next month Reply with quote

I am off to Thailand next month with the hope of securing a role in one of the schools in Bangkok.

I am doing a refresher TESOL course with the Global TESOL College, which, I am looking forward to commencing soon.

My background is in psychology with some years as a private tutor here in Australia.

But I just wanted to say hello Very Happy and if anyone has any great tips or pointers in securing a well payed job I am all ears Laughing

I have already messaged a few institutions from Ajarn, and have had a few responses back from jobs paying around the 40.000 baht.

I know a few helpful chaps float around this neck of the woods so thought it may be useful to touch base.

Thanks again Very Happy
EFL Educator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you success in the Land Of Smiles...there are plenty of EFL jobs available now...especially in the provinces outside of Bangkok..enjoy the Thai hospitality... Very Happy Very Happy
Prof.Gringo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Making the move to Thailand next month Reply with quote

Shawn Taylor wrote:
I am off to Thailand next month with the hope of securing a role in one of the schools in Bangkok.

I am doing a refresher TESOL course with the Global TESOL College, which, I am looking forward to commencing soon.

My background is in psychology with some years as a private tutor here in Australia.

But I just wanted to say hello Very Happy and if anyone has any great tips or pointers in securing a well payed job I am all ears Laughing

I have already messaged a few institutions from Ajarn, and have had a few responses back from jobs paying around the 40.000 baht.

I know a few helpful chaps float around this neck of the woods so thought it may be useful to touch base.

Thanks again Very Happy

40,000 baht is well-paid? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: