Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schütz & Kanomata School (Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
perskills11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Schütz & Kanomata School (Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil) Reply with quote

I'm a recently qualified ESL teacher (CELTA and Oxford Seminars) hoping to find work in South America at some point, and over the course of my research I came across the Schütz & Kanomata School, in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil, featured at the enclosed link:

http://www.sk.com.br/guests/sk-lcb.html

None of my job search advisors has heard of it, since it appears to be a pretty small school, and as such I thought I'd reach out to the Dave's ESL Cafe community to see whether or not anyone out there has either heard of, or worked for, this particular school and whether they could possibly give me a review of their experience. Would anyone recommend working for this school? Why or why not?

Best, and thanks very much,
Chris/Perskills11
monica.mulder.florida

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&K is an independent school in the southernmost state of Brazil run by a Brazilian-Japanese family. Very trustable people. They try hard to make the foreign teachers feel good. The pay, like all over Brazil, is not great but the accommodations are very comfortable. They are very knowledgeable on Brazilian visa regulations. Great cultural experience and opportunity to learn Portuguese. I worked there for 2 semesters in 2015.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Brazil All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: