Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPT Moscow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenouille

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: IPT Moscow Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any information on the current conditions at IPT Moscow? It looks good on paper but has had some bad reviews in the past, just wondering if they've improved over the past couple of years. Basically I just want to know if I'm going to get paid on time every time without hassles.

Thanks in advance.
Grenouille

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks all for looking. As there have been no replies, I'm going to rely on the old saying: 'No news is good news' Smile

(Yes, I read the old posts about this company, doesn't seem worse than where I am at the moment Wink )
maruss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: IPT... Reply with quote

I don't know where you are working at the moment but if you are desperate enough to go to work for this firm it must be really dire!Be warned-there are several postings about this firm, none of them good,just like so many others about Russia, even more so under current circumstances!
Grenouille

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Maruss. I've read the previous postings, and they're nothing too serious (and not worse than I have seen/experienced where I am now). People don't usually post good things about schools here unless they're asked specifically, so it's normal that postings are going to be bad news. I'm not afraid Cool My reasons for changing jobs are not about money/higher salary/getting my hiv certificate reimbursed etc. They're about having a change of scenery Wink

Thanks again for your input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: