Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Premium English Kazan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elwood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Premium English Kazan Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Just thought I would write a quick review of Premium English Kazan. I worked there a while back and always wanted to give a nice review, but never did. This is a good school. I definitely recommend this place. I'll give you some quick bullet points:

*Owner-The owner is fair and gives you a lot of independence. He's also a seasoned teacher and quite knowledgeable about all things related to teaching English. 

*Administrative staff- The administrative staff were great. Very friendly and supportive. 

*Living arrangements- Great. Spacious apartment with all the necessary living furnishings. All teachers lived alone. It took me about 30-40 minutes to get to work (Metro + walking)

*Classes-I liked that I had quite a variety of classes and levels when I worked there. I taught classes at the actual Premium English location. But, Premium English also had private clients and businesses that I was able to teach at, which were offsite, at a different location. 

*Work atmosphere- It was professional but also fun at the same time.
I enjoyed the working atmosphere at Premium English. And, the holiday parties with staff and students were a lot of fun.

Overall, I was very happy with my time at Premium English. I appreciated how supportive they were. I still remember the first day when I arrived; Premium English picked me up at the airport and even had a nice welcome packet available for me at the apartment with lots of useful information to help me adjust to life in Russia. 

Plus, Kazan is a fascinating city!!! You'll have a blast!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: