Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English Centre -- Moravia?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voldubalai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: English Centre -- Moravia? Reply with quote

Has anyone worked for or heard about this school? They had an extensive description for a job opening on another web site which sounded good. They state their salary up front as 9500CZK/month after tax for 25 hours per week. They provide accommodation.

Any information is much appreciated!
andrea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i applied to them about a month and a half ago when they had an ad on some website - tefl.com i think. they responded, said they were considering my application...i responded...didn't hear from them for a couple weeks...sent another email to see if they were still "considering my application"...they replied saying they were...then i see their ad again, this time asking for experienced teachers. i guess i didn't have enough experience for them (i've never taught before, so understandable) but their emails kind of led me on as they were very positive Confused . hmmm...well, i guess i'm not really helping you at all as i don't have any real experience Wink with them. ah. good luck though!
Sigma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrea wrote:
still "considering my application"...they replied saying they were...then i see their ad again, this time asking for experienced teachers. i guess i didn't have enough experience for them (i've never taught before, so understandable) but their emails kind of led me on as they were very positive Confused

I had the same problem (but with a state school). They said that there was an opening for fall 2004 and they wanted to let me know that they were interested in me. I haven't heard back from them since... I also don't have any experience (yet), which is a big problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: