Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Juanita Treat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Needmyjob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Looking for Juanita Treat Reply with quote

Sorry for the personal nature of ths message, but I'm desperate.

I'm trying to find an old friend. Last I heard from her--November or December--she had arrived at a girls' school in Kuwait from Bolivia. She may have been teaching either ESL or IT--but her website is down--major warning sign! So if you have any idea about her, please PM me, and if you can, tell her that she needs to contact Julia's mom. I'm worried she's gone the way of Betsy!
spicegirl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Needmyjob,

I'm sorry I don't know anything about your friend, but I'm intrigued by your reference to Betsy. Do you mean the Betsy from the UAE with the young son, both of whom had to stay in Abu Dhabi longer than they'd anticipated, after returning from a trip to Thailand? This would be in January 1997, if I remember rightly.

If so, cross fingers that your friend hasn't met the same fate. Let's hope someone will come on the board with some news about her.
Needmyjob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Exactly! Reply with quote

Hello Spice Girl, and thanks for writing.

Yes, Juanita sometimes ran in the same circles as THAT Betsy...there were some outrageous times in the good ol'days! Now,most of us are toned down, under cover, or just plain Gettin' Old.

I suppose she'll look me up eventually...but I'm planning some major changes and would like to take the initiative!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Kuwait All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: