Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: last posted message from Yangjae1

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yangjae1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: last posted message from Yangjae1 Reply with quote

Hello Again:

My message should have began with "I taught ESL in Seoul for 3 years. I have a 3-year Canadian community college diploma and a TESOL certificate."

Just to update, James
Aristotle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this would be better placed in the Korea Forum.
yangjae1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: RE: Aristotle's Comments Reply with quote

In regards to "Aristotle's" comment that my posting belongs in the Korea section, I've decided to reprint the major portion of my initial posting.

"I would like to know if I am eligible to receive a teaching visa for Taiwan. I know that in Korea you need a 4-year degree (BA/BS) and would like to hear from anyone in Taiwan or Hong Kong who has a similar background, or anyone who can help."

Hopefully, the first sentence in particular should further clarify the reasons it was posted in the Taiwan section. If not. there's not much I can do to help you any further.

By the way, I noticed you've posted over 1,000 times since 2003. Perhaps you should get out more and try to make more of your Taiwan experience.

Any responses to my intial posting are still welcome. Thanks to all who've taken the time to respond.
clark.w.griswald

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Aristotle's Comments Reply with quote

yangjae1 wrote:
By the way, I noticed you've posted over 1,000 times since 2003. Perhaps you should get out more and try to make more of your Taiwan experience.

That's a bit harsh. It's the quality of the posts that count, not the quantity. Someone who posts frequently on this board and passes on valuable information would be an asset to this forum and shouldn't be mocked for the time they spend passing on accurate and valuable information to those who need it.

Unfortunately, Aristotles posts lack information, lack accuracy, generally lack quality! Embarassed Maybe this guy is right. Aristotle you need to get out a bit more!
scott14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Loser Reply with quote

Clark wrote,

Quote:
Unfortunately, Aristotles posts lack information, lack accuracy, generally lack quality! Maybe this guy is right. Aristotle you need to get out a bit more!

Clark seems bitter that Aristole proved to everyone here that some of the information Clark provides is inaccurate and gossip, which he speads himself.

Clark wrote,

Quote:
It seems pretty obvious that he(Aristotle) was working here illegally at one time or another, but as his information is so out of dateI doubt that he is still here. He may have been deported or he may have just left.

Aristotle wrote,

Quote:
No, I have never been deported by the goverment of Taiwan because I have never allowed myself to be put in a position where deportation was plausible. Yes, I am still on Taiwan and I couldn't be present in this capacity if I were not.

I didn't see an apology from Clark to Aristotle, but he I think he should make a public apology.

MOD EDIT
Fortigurn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Loser Reply with quote

scott14 wrote:
Clark seems bitter that Aristole proved to everyone here that some of the information Clark provides is inaccurate and gossip, which he speads himself.

I haven't seen anything of the sort. What I have seen is that you have a personal issue with Clark which you insist on dragging onto this forum.

Please don't. This is not the place.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: