Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business jobs and TEFL programs in Prague?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toppairs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Business jobs and TEFL programs in Prague? Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am moving to Prague in January to enroll in a tefl program, and hopefully staying to work after I graduate the program. I would really like to get a business type job in Prague, however I feel that the tefl progra and teaching for a while would be a good way to get my foot in the door so to speak. I recently graduated from an American Universtiy where I recieved a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration(managment and Marketing double major). I have a solid resume with some good experience working in various fields of Business. I have two main questions.

1) How is the job market these days for bsuiness jobs? More specifically, how hard would it be for an American with a business degree to find something decent?

2) I have been looking into several of the TEFL prgrams in Prague and seem to like "The Language House". Anybody know anything about them or have any experience with them? If not could someone recomend what they think is the best tefl program in Prague.

Thanks for your patience and help!
David C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: