Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teacher? traveler? relaxer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wonder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:26 am    Post subject: teacher? traveler? relaxer? Reply with quote

Hello all.

I am an ESL teacher from Seoul and I will be spending the month of August in Thailand and would appreciate meeting some people near the beaches and in Bangkok.

During my trip, I will be ckecking out a few schools for future reference.

I know this may make me sound like a fresh faced newbie, but it would be extremely nice to meet a few teachers face to face and get some first hand accounts of the teaching scene and the tourist trade Razz .

Of course, I will buy the food and the beer for the night should anyone take me up on my offer.

I really don't have anything else to say. Just hope you will remember way back when you could have used some advice Laughing .

I know how busy some people are but a response on this board for things like best beach/bar communities would be nice! For example, something off the beaten track with a relaxed atmosphere, great beach and a few decent beer bars.

You can also mail me at [email protected] for any lengthy discrete messages.

Cheers!
Lee_Marrero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure Thailand is just what you need to relax, Korea can be tough on your soul!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: