Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to find apartments in Brazil?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmtraxler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: How to find apartments in Brazil? Reply with quote

Just curious - does anyone have any advice on the best way to track down a place to live? In Prague there were expat coffee houses where people advertised, but I doubt there will be too many of those, and in Istanbul the individual English schools provided the most help, which may be of more relevance. Anybody have any helpful suggestions?

On a mildly related note, if anyone is interested in renting out an apartment during Carnival, it looks to work out to about same price as any hostel, so get in touch with me about that.

Thanks!
ninha1205

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How to find apartments in Brazil? Reply with quote

Depends on where you are going. If it's a big city, find out what the major newspaper is, Google it, then look at their online classifieds (Populares or Classificados).
cluna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: How to find an apartment in Bahia, Salvador Reply with quote

I would like to rent an apartment in Bahia, Salvador from December to April, 2007.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I plan to stay in Bahia to learn some Portugese and take short trips around the country.

Eventually, I want to find a teaching job and settle down after learning my way around.

I want to find a Samba Club and experience Carnaval. I need housing.

cluna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Brazil All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: