Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a job in the Yunnan or Guangxi province

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
travelinbri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Looking for a job in the Yunnan or Guangxi province Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am a certified teacher, looking for a job in the Yunnan Province or Guangxi Province, somewhere close to Nature with a reasonable workload per week, any suggestions please post them here, or even better email me at [email protected]
I would look at other provinces, but really want someplace that allows me easy access to SW China. Thanks all!
carken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at teflchina.com and click on the provinces you want. That's just a start.
Maltezer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Yunnan Reply with quote

Hi there

I work in Kunming (capital of Yunnan) and would suggest you look at a free service for Expats in Kunming at
http://members.expatsinkunming.info (cut and paste this into the browser, security restrictions will not allow you to link) which has recently started for the local community.

You must subscribe (but you can unsubscribe later of course) so that you can receive the optional weekly bulletin (look at the old publications to see what this is about) and the monthly newsletter (next one out this weekend). The website itself is very new, but the newsletter has been running since June 2002.

You may want to make some enquiries through the newsletter.
whitjohn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Maltezer,
I should be in Kunming by April 5 or 6. I tried to copy the link and still got a security violation. I'd love to meet you and other teachers when I arrive. I am looking (and will probably accept) a position at one of the Kunming Caleson schools. Would you please email me at whitjohn (a) iwon.com
Maltezer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:03 am    Post subject: Working in Yunnan Reply with quote

My previous post refers -

You can now link directly to http://members.expatsinkunming.info if you would like to find out information about Kunming - just click on the url.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: