Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching English in Serbia/BiH?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Macedonia and the Balkans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floki27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Teaching English in Serbia/BiH? Reply with quote

Is there anybody out there that has information or contacts for English schools in Serbia or BiH? I am interested in coming to this region to teach English, but need some guidance as to how to apply for such a position?

Thank You
Aleksandra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zdravo!

I am going there to do the same thing, but unfortunately have no such info or contacts. My family is from there, so hopefully I will find out more when I get there (next Thurs!)

I will keep you updated!

Good luck!
Aleksandra
Floki27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cao Aleksandra,

I was in Serbia/Bih for 3 months this summer, but unfortunately it was a lot of partying and not much searching regarding teaching English.

It would be good if you could send me your e-mail so we can exchange information on this subject. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Branko
Aleksandra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zravo Branko,

For some reason, they are not letting me PM today. So I will just post my e-mail here for the whole world to see. It is [email protected]... if anybody else wants to write me regarding teaching in the Balkans, they are welcome to do so.

Ay, I have been here about a week and still getting used to life here again. I am going to Montenegro this weekend to visit more family and then when I get back I plan on seriously start looking for work, cause I really need it!

I am kind of surprised by how expensive everything is here...and I am from New York!

I heard the club scene was awesome, but I havent really hit that yet.

Thanks for the message, love to write with you more about the subject, so feel free to write me!!

Cao cao,
Aleksa
qwertyatoz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Macedonia and the Balkans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: