Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best cities with a relatively low cost of living?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Best cities with a relatively low cost of living? Reply with quote

maj0915 wrote:
Can anyone suggest cities where it is possible to save a decent amount of money?

Anywhere that *doesn't* have a Metro supermarket or a Cityshop (aka Shittyshop). Those places will blow through your budget faster than a ferrari.
lemak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fred13331 wrote:
Non Sequitur wrote:
fred13331 wrote:
Non Sequitur wrote:
Is this job-related?

He wants to know what is a good city to work in, so yeah. Honestly, there are people who are full time employees who are paid to be anal about these things. No amateur posting Nazis needed.

Personally I am a big fan of GuangZhou - much Cheaper than BJ or SH

After years in China and on Dave's I can assure you that you don't want to tempt fate describing the mods in these terms.

That is sage advice - if one is happy to live in fear of saying the wrong thing. Fortunately, I don't give a rats ass. It is well known that this is a business site where many posters cower in fear, not I. Viva la VPN

I noticed a mod warning on a different thread about offenders having their IPs banned which made me smile also considering most of us are using VPNs or proxies it something of an empty threat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: