Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone in Karlovy Vary?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolguy123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Anyone in Karlovy Vary? Reply with quote

Anyone else in the Karlovy Vary region? Meeting lots of czech folks here, but would be nice to meet some other foreigners, to compare notes. Hit me up if you live in the area...
AGoodStory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolGuy,

Would you mind telling us about how things are going for you there? How did you end up in Karlovy Vary? Did you answer an ad, or pound the pavement, CV in hand, or . . . ? What's your job like? Are you happy you made the move? Pros and cons?

(Sorry to say I'm not in Karlovy Vary to compare notes; I just thought it might be interesting to hear a bit about your life there.) Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: