Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A call for help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Cambodia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MotherF

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: A call for help Reply with quote

Hi, You probably don't know me as I generally post in the Mexico forum.
I'm part of a digital domestic violence support group. We have a member in Cambodia. Her situation has escalated and we are very worried about her safety. She is a Canadian. And has a small son, his citizenship is in process. If she were in North America we are at the point where we would send someone in to help her get out. If anyone reading this is in the position to help her out or knows of an organization in Cambodia that helps domestic violence victems can you please send me a pm.
sigmoid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't offer any help and I am sure you have already done a website for NGOs in Cambodia, but I would just like to suggest that you post on one of the local forums:

http://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/
MotherF

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I recieved a couple of pms with some helpful leads. Her situation has improved a bit and it more stable. Thanks everyone for all the help.
voyagerksa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it that makes Westerners think that men from Asian countries are good candidates for marriage? My God. the denial involved in marrying an Arab or an Asian. Mad It's enough to have to try to teach them, and listen to all the tirades trying to make their culture positive on the news, in universities and on Dave's, but then occasionally hearing that someone is dumb enough to marry one. Laughing
twowheel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyagerksa wrote:
What is it that makes Westerners think that men from Asian countries are good candidates for marriage? My God. the denial involved in marrying an Arab or an Asian. Mad It's enough to have to try to teach them, and listen to all the tirades trying to make their culture positive on the news, in universities and on Dave's, but then occasionally hearing that someone is dumb enough to marry one. Laughing

Question Question Question

twowheel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Cambodia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: