Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FBI background check

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnRambo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: FBI background check Reply with quote

I need to have a FBI background check conducted. I am going to print out the form and then mail it to the FBI, but I'm not sure how I could go about getting fingerprints done for the FBI while I'm here in Turkey. Any ideas? I may call the FBI office in Ankara tomorrow. I need to get this started.
nichtta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like a good idea to call their office in Ankara. If that doesn't work, try emailing or calling the consulate in Istanbul.

By the way, sorry to be nosy, but is your employer asking you for this? If it's another personal reason, no need to expound. I was just wondering if this is a sort of thing that's starting to be asked for these days.
JohnRambo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nichtta wrote:
It seems like a good idea to call their office in Ankara. If that doesn't work, try emailing or calling the consulate in Istanbul.

By the way, sorry to be nosy, but is your employer asking you for this? If it's another personal reason, no need to expound. I was just wondering if this is a sort of thing that's starting to be asked for these days.

It's not needed for Turkey. It's need for South Korea. In light of the security situation, I'm considering leaving Turkey. I need to have my paperwork ready. I will start working on it next week. I'll print out the FBI forms today and go to a police station on Monday. I have the week off. Korean employers ask for this.
nichtta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnRambo wrote:
It's not needed for Turkey. It's need for South Korea. In light of the security situation, I'm considering leaving Turkey. I need to have my paperwork ready. I will start working on it next week. I'll print out the FBI forms today and go to a police station on Monday. I have the week off. Korean employers ask for this.

I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. If you end up getting a job in South Korea, may it be a smooth and easy transition.
jkrishnamurtidotorg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Prints Reply with quote

Hey John Rambo,

Where did you get your prints done for the record check?
JohnRambo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Prints Reply with quote

jkrishnamurtidotorg wrote:
Hey John Rambo,

Where did you get your prints done for the record check?

Kadikoy ilce emniyet mudurlugu Merdivenkoy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Turkey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: