Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crimea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColdRodear

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Crimea Reply with quote

Looking for information on the availability of jobs teaching English in Crimea. Also, on any places that one can become CELTA/TEFL certified in St Petersburg or Crimea for that matter.
ColdRodear

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOD EDIT
Basically because I am probably going to eventually retire in Crimea with my wife and in-laws, who are looking to buy real estate there. They say Crimea is more like living in Russia was like about 15 years ago...a bit crusty but that is what I liked about Russia back then. Anyway, things are looking up for Crimea...unlike Ukraine which has fast become a failed state and will only get worse. Anyway ..to live in Crimea is a nice slap in the face to Poroshenko pig and his UK and US sponsors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfz7FAHDsqA
maruss

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Amazing! Reply with quote

I don't know whether to take this posting-and its final comments-with a pinch of salt?If it is genuine then I very much regret how anyone from a western country can be taken in by Putins regime and its cronies, which have rightfully been condemned internationally for their actions in Crimea, Syria and elsewhere, not to mention massive violations of human rights, corruption etc within their own country!Not that I support Porashenko and most Ukrainian politicians either but two wrongs never made a right!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: