Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Education Group Kazahkastan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roywebcafe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: London Education Group Kazahkastan Reply with quote

Tried searching for these on here - got every post with the word London, the word education and the word group -So too much information!! Alternative is search on Author but i wouldn't know who the author is if there is any posts on school.

So anybody got any info on L.E.G? Ever worked for them etc? Anything really.
nomad soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything? Well... There's a London Education Group Ltd. via a Google search. They've only been in business since June 2017, which is why you're not finding much about them.
Arenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: London Education Group Kazahkastan Reply with quote

roywebcafe wrote:

I was offered a job with them around 18 months ago but was unable to take it up due to it being very last minute. They seem to have a very high staff turnover (obviously not a good sign) and seem to advertise at the last moment so I assume staff leave very suddenly or they fire them. Neither are good signs either.

The impression I get is they are a new outfit with few resources and rely on teachers bringing their own resources with them or suggesting books for the school to buy. I was asked lots of questions regarding recommendations for books. It's a language school whose students mostly seem to be around the 8-14 age range. Standard teaching hours. paid accommodation, flights paid at end of contract. Mostly short term contracts around 7-8 months. I can't say what they're like to work for but I didn't get the impression they were sn organized outfit, quite the opposite in fact.
Arenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: London Education Group Kazahkastan Reply with quote

roywebcafe wrote:

I was offered a job with them around 18 months ago but was unable to take it up due to it being very last minute. They seem to have a very high staff turnover (obviously not a good sign) and seem to advertise at the last moment so I assume staff leave very suddenly or they fire them. Neither are good signs either.

The impression I get is they are a new outfit with few resources and rely on teachers bringing their own resources with them or suggesting books for the school to buy. I was asked lots of questions regarding recommendations for books. It's a language school whose students mostly seem to be around the 8-14 age range. Standard teaching hours. paid accommodation, flights paid at end of contract. Mostly short term contracts around 7-8 months. I can't say what they're like to work for but I didn't get the impression they were sn organized outfit, quite the opposite in fact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: