Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Short Questionnaire for Current Teachers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkahnmb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Short Questionnaire for Current Teachers Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

My name is Greg and I am currently in the process of completing a Master's Degree in International Development and Service. My thesis project relates to the perception of EFL education as a tool for development, specifically in Vietnam and Colombia (where I studied previously). Insight from current EFL teachers is a major component of my project, so I have developed a relatively short questionnaire that consists of 8 open-ended questions. If you would be willing to participate by answering these questions, please send me a PM and I will send the questionnaire to you directly. I anticipate it taking roughly 10-15 minutes to complete. No personal information will be gathered, and all relevant details regarding the study, participation, consent, and confidentiality are included on the questionnaire form. I realize you are all likely very busy during the current end-of-semester period, but any participation is very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Greg
gkahnmb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 am    Post subject: Unnecessary Bump Reply with quote

Thank you to those who volunteered to complete my questionnaire. I am still looking for a few more current teachers willing to fill out my short questionnaire, so please PM me if you have a few minutes to answer some questions. Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: