Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MA/TESOL dissertation-Online teaching.Need teachers 4 survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Online Teaching Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebaggagecarousel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:27 am    Post subject: MA/TESOL dissertation-Online teaching.Need teachers 4 survey Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I’m studying a Master’s degree in Applied Linguistics for TESOL at Durham University. I’m currently doing my dissertation, and being an online teacher myself I decided to focus on this area.

The aim of this study is to explore the recruitment practices of private online English language schools; what the requirements are to work at these schools (e.g. experience, qualifications, expertise in English), and what hiring conditions and practices look like; and to better understand online teachers’ experience and perceptions of working in the world of online ELT, and their perceptions of what teachers with English vs non-English speaking backgrounds bring to the industry.

I am conducting a questionnaire to gather data for my dissertation and I need online teachers who work for online companies I need both native speaker teachers and non-native speaker teachers. I have provided the link to the questionnaire below and would really appreciate it if you could take 20 minutes to complete it. This will help me so much. All your data and information will be kept completely anonymous. Thank you ☺

https://durham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/an-exploration-of-private-online-english-language-school-r-2
thebaggagecarousel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: MA/TESOL dissertation-Online teaching.Need teachers 4 survey Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has responded.

I could really do with some more responses.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Online Teaching Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: