Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turkish Universities compared with k-12 schools

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Turkish Universities compared with k-12 schools Reply with quote

What`s the ``skinny`` on Turkish Universities in general in comparison with working in a k-12 school? Pay, conditions, hours, holidays, materials, stress levels, etc...

In my case, I`m teacher certified with a B.Ed., and also possess an M.A.

Hoping to come to Turkey during the summer, to look at the different opportunities.

Any feedback appreciated.
scot47

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: uni Reply with quote

How many questions do you propose to ask of the gullible EFLer who responds here ? On the Kayseri job you asked more questions than I have had hot dinners !
ghost

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Asking questions Reply with quote

scot 47,

Yes, it's true I ask a lot of questions. But believe me, the person who answered them is in no way ''gullible"...he was a willing participant in the discussion. There was no constraint. No one does anything they do not want to do, especially on a 'free' forum.

Yes, the questions and answers were thorough, but no one was forced to answer...and the person and others who provided answers were performing a very useful service in providing a good picture of Turkish k-12 private schools. Also, giving information, as you may well know, can be as satisfying as receiving information.
scot47

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: timewasters Reply with quote

But you still have not made your mind up ! So why ask all these questions ? You are playing games !
richard ame

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: playing games Reply with quote

Hear hear Scott tell the nosy Muppet where to go he's fagged off half this chuffing forum ,can we ask him useless and pointless questions like hey Mr B.E.D. how many eggs can you eat in ome minute ,my records 22 can you beat that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Turkey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: