Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lima vs Buenos Aires

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Patrick Harris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Lima vs Buenos Aires Reply with quote

Hola compas, first posting on daves here. Me, I taught at an international school in Costa Rica. (San Jose/ Moravia). Currently locked down in the corporate world of Los Angeles-mainly to save get $ for setting up in S. America. I loved Costa Rica and will share whatever you want let me know. I hold a BA in Education with ESL endorsement. I would prefer to teach the kids as thats what I've been working with throughout, however would teach adults if I can't help the kids. Where might I have better luck with an international school or kid classes?

2) The other part of the answer I seek is how is the living? I prefer the ocean with waves(w/surfing capability, I'm sure Peru wins here but would be satisfied with a little in BA). I also like going out meeting new people at the bars or discotecas or whatever. I found San Jose's nightlife cool by a temporary standard around 5 months while I was there. The beaches cool CR were nice-great waves-not much nightlife-unless you're into prots and sex tourists. Ideally I want to find a small beach town with locals and schools (didn't find it in CR) that is remotely near a major city-DOES THAT EXIST AROUND HERE?I heard of a Buenos Aires break with waves but have no idea how feasabile it is to get there or when its good from BA (which part of year?) Just how accessible is it to get there-buses, hotels? Should I bring mine or do they got rentals? I'd prefer to pack light as possible.

Oh Again, please let me know if you're interested in any networking whether Costa Rica or Los Angeles-great places to be. Alright then, thanks for hearing me out.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: