Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IH Koszalin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonney

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: IH Koszalin Reply with quote

Really would appreciate any info anyone has on this school - it sounds very good but the pay is only 1500 a month. This may be due to the city being cheaper than places such as Warsaw - i'm not really sure myself.
Also still looking for any info on the Anglo School in Warsaw - money there is 2500 per month, but the school doesn't sound quite as good.

thanks,
jonney.
XXX

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1500zlts per month isn't good ANYWHERE! Even with housing, it is still poor. 3000zlts per month is good outside of Warsaw or Krakow even if you have to pay for your apartment. Look elsewhere.
curveegrrl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1500zl does seem a smidge low. But Koszalin is a really cheap city (I'm there now. . .but not at IH so I really can't comment on the school). Survival wouldn't be a problem on that salary (far from it) but if you want to travel on the weekends (even in Poland) you might be tight. And saving or sending money home would be a challenge too.

It is a very nice (and inexpensive) city though. It's small and sometimes a bit dull, but I've had a good time this year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Poland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: