Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Botin ESL, Athens - Anyone heard of it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueberry3

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Botin ESL, Athens - Anyone heard of it? Reply with quote

I am planning to move to Athens this summer and am all set up with my job. My friend is trying to find work there for the fall. She was contacted by a Dr. Hamilton from Botin ESL. I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or knows anything about their reputation.

Thanks for any help!
~Kristi
hallamo

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Do not believe this man!!! Reply with quote

Sorry I couldn't post earlier but the registration process for this forum took a bit longer than expected. You may or may not have heard more from this man, but he is a sicko and a very dodgy man indeed. I'm currently looking for work as an ESL teacher in China and I was contacted by this man.

Thankfully I had read this warning post beforehand: http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/review/index.pl?noframes;read=4056

but true to form he started asking me to do weird experiments and exercises which they apprently use on the disabled children in the school he apparently teaches and recrutis for. I knew there was somethign dodgy happening when he asked me to make swallowing noises and became fixated with me saying ahhhhh and asking the diameter of the opening of my throat!!! what?!

he is a very very dodgy man, please tell your friend to have absolutely nothing to do with him... and PLEASE warm other women looking for work as ESL teachers about this man....

what a pervert!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Greece All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: