Joined: 08 Aug 2011
|Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 am Post subject: Question about traveling to the UK
|- if you are employed, a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period - the letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s), and when you are expected back at work;
- if you are self-employed, evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
evidence of any property you own in your home country;
- if you are a student, a letter from your school or college stating the course you are on, its start and finish dates, and the dates of the holiday period when you intend to visit the United Kingdom;
- evidence of any family or social ties and responsibilities to return to;
- evidence of any firm travel plans you have made;
- bank statements going back over a period of several months; and
- evidence of savings available to you.
I found these requirements to go to the UK. I am from China, so not sure if there are additional requirements.
What evidence is required exactly for family and social ties? Also...evidence of any property you own, what should I look for when finding this.
Thank you for your help!