Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My chances of a good job/lifestyle/girlfriend?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_tesol

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: My chances of a good job/lifestyle/girlfriend? Reply with quote

Yes this is the same post as of 2 days ago before I was told by the administrators to re-post after some problems! Thanks for those who replied on the original post, all your comments were most valuable.

Yes I have posted to numerous other forums since I really have no idea of where to teach yet! Guess that maybe lazy in the eyes of some! For me I was just doing research�.so here is the original post if you want to reply! Thanks!

I have a degree and master degree in business from a UK uni, a 2 week TESOL course qualification, a CELTA, 2 years teaching experience in a college in Thailand, and when i finish my contract at my present job, i will have had 1 years experience in a prestigious Korean university.

My question to all you knowledgeable people out there, is this....

1)What is the best job I can get there with my qualifications in terms of money/hours/holidays etc etc.
2)I don�t need to save money, but I don�t want to lose money from home either. Is it possible?
3)I don�t want to work split shifts. Is it possible to find a good schedule?
4)I would only like to work at 1 institution. Is this possible?
5)Obviously it�s nto a deciding factor, but always worth asking�.What is the dating scene like there, and is there any chance of having a girlfriend?
How long are the contracts usually for and what happens of you want out?

Any ideas or comments would be most welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Greece All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: