Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medical Evacuation Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Cambodia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catnip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Medical Evacuation Insurance Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a company to buy medical evacuation insurance from. For instance, if I get hurt in Cambodia and need to be flown to Bangkok. Thanks. Excuse all the questions but I'm coming next week. catnip[/b]
robertthailand2007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Medical Evacuation Insurance Reply with quote

I currently have BUPA insurance in Thailand and the Package I have offers 1million baht evacuation insurance. Also 500000 baht coverage in Thailand, inpatient only and I pay about USD 600 per year. They use SOS international which also offers evacuation only insurance. The downslide is you still need international coverage once you get to Thailand. If you already have it no problem. Otherwise go online and check out BUPA Thailand. Note that you need at least a certain level of insurance to get the SOS package. Also, note that Bangkok Hospital is building a Hospital in Seim Reip that will be up to international standards. Not sure when probably about 2 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Cambodia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: