Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the SIS nightmare continues
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauleslteacher1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

director... good luck to you in your new "job"........ it sounds so incredible that obviously some of us on this forum are envious. I hope it works out for you... Surprised
director

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulesteacher1, why would you and others envy me with this new job? Anyways, thank you for wishing me well. Wink

But I am certainly happy that I am moving on despite the horrendous experience I encountered in the past school. Very Happy
phis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Director may not have started out this way, but he is definitely 'trolling' now. I think it is about time we all stopped responding to his posts. I, for one, have better things to do, and this will be my last post on any thread where Director's name appears.

The suggestion that 'he' may be a 'she' is irrelevant to me. The absence of any concrete information about 'this person' just reinforces my opinion that it is, in fact, a troll.
director

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No comment. We are all entitled to our own opinion. As I've said, no matter what you say, upfront or not, I am moving on. Job starts on the 18th, wherever, whatever this will lead me, I'll carry on. I will be arriving at 2:15 on Saturday, if you will be at the airport, then you will know who Director/dvorak is. Want some more clues? I think I have given myself away!
ESLninja, will you be considerate enough to help me improve my English? In my new job, I will need it less, if I am not mistaken. Anyways, see you on Saturday.
In case you recognise me, please post it so I will know.
Happy?
century

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fooh! Come on people, let's not waste time in here. Otherwise, ESL Ninja will continue taking over james baldwin's responsibility of guessing who is who behind every username in this forum. So cute lah! So what if century is Aeran or wildgoose is Aeran? So what? Say whatever you want, but the fact remains, Aeran is doing well, and he hopes that everyone else is doing well too!Very Happy

And by the way, the only thing that SIS teaches any teacher is how to be independent because they don't provide any training at all! Hahahahaha that is why, whenever a teacher leaves SIS, we get ourselves something better from our OWN learning process. SIS has a tendency to make use of someone else's success for their own. It's ok lah, we understand lah.

We all know better, those who have left SIS, and some of us are doing much better now. So there's no need to argue about that fact. And for those of you out there who would like to give SIS a shot, go ahead. Please send your resumes to james baldwin or ESL Ninja. hehehe

Ok man, goodbye, going for a nice holiday in Portugal! God bless!

Very Happy Very Happy
Cayote

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESLninja...do you have any bad experience with any of the Filipinos (sp correct?) you've worked or working with? It seems you are taking it too personal on them. Or shall I say, you are also in disguise...

I want to say, am not a racist, but in FAIRNESS to FILIPINOS, they do their job so well and they are bunch of UNDERPAID HARDWORKERS...
phis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Cayote is - DIRECTOR! And still TROLLING!!!!
mulutmubesar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to my topic- SIS the nightmare...The story of unfortunate and horrifying events keep on happening over and over again in different locations , to different victims. But just like an old urban legend ,It's also good to think that evil won't prevail in the end , and something or someone would put it into stop, and SIS has to learm its lesson the hard way. At this moment, SIS really doesnt learn from its past mistakes, not unless the "high and mighties" will gulp a bitter doze of REALITY CHECK.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: