Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Englishtown Bali - further questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
breacan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Englishtown Bali - further questions Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I've read the other posts about Englishtown on the board. I have an interview with them coming up, so I thought I'd ask a couple of questions.

Do they pay for flights? Housing allowance?

Any advice would be great. Thank you.
deadzenpoet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No airfare and I believe they give you a small stipend for housing but it's hardly noticeable with the small salary. Sad Oh hey breacan still on the hunt I see eh? The interview is easy and the recruiters seemed very nice but I think you were looking to get out of debt? It won't happen with their salary. Like everyone else has said your best shot is Korea or Japan. Have you considered letting go of the tropical attachment and compromising with just a warm place and doing the tropical thing on vacations? Kyushu?
breacan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi deadzenpoet,

Yes, still on the hunt. I didn't take this job (the person who was supposed to interview me did not show, and then an hour later appeared online. When I reminded her about the interview, she said she just didn't 'feel like' doing it then, and could I do it tomorrow?) So I decided that, coupled with the low pay, I wasn't too impressed with them.

I'm currently considering a job in Guangzhou. I've applied all over Korea and Japan but not heard anything yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: