Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone know where the "Dolphin Show" is on Dammam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sigmuu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Anyone know where the "Dolphin Show" is on Dammam Reply with quote

Greetings:
My wife and I will be visiting Dhahran during the Ramadan vacation and we have heard there is a "Dophlin Show" somewhere in Dammam, on the Corniche. We would like to visit it but I would like to know exactly where it is. The idea of getting into a taxi with a guy who claims he knows where it is but it turns out he doesn't or, even worse, drives us around while he runs up his meter or gets angry so that he can beg/demand more money doesn't appeal to me or us at all. Any information anyone can give us on this Dophlin Show or any other great attractions in the Al Khobar/Dammam/Dhahran is greatly appreciated.
Stephen Jones

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main attraction in Al-Khobar is generally considered to be the Causeway to Bahrain :)

Actually this is a tad unfair. You could say where you are coming from though. Khobar has some fairly nice shopping but if you're coming from Riyadh or Jeddah, then there is nothing that new.
Chrisbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are referring to Dolphin City in Dammam.

Its on the Corniche next to Marjaan (Cat infested) Island.

The show is not Sea World but it'll do. They have about 4 dolpins and one HUGE sea lion. In my opinion the sea lion is the star of the show Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: