Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teach In India

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kjk_esl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Teach In India Reply with quote

Have a look at this job offer that I found on a web site today. I am sure that some of you have read it already. Many people complain about the terms of the contracts offered in China but have a look at these terms and the English! Come work for us and maybe we will keep you after 3 months and we are not just sure what we will pay you! we are all lining up for this job here!

Job Posting # 175022/6492
April/12/2009 14:21

Job Title: Consultant Trainer
Located at: Jaipur (India)->map
Vacancy: 5 or more
Salary: $Negotiable USD
Requisites: None
Details:
We are a newly opened management consulting and Training firm.. We are seeking native teachers.. the only requiremnt we have is yu shd be a native speaker.. We will train yu how to teach.. different levels.. This is a business oppourtunity.. We are not willing to pay anything for first 3 months.. We will pay yu... after 3 mnths.. ongoing 10 to �15% of the total share from 3rd month.. along wth tht.. we will Fund yur CELTA.. after a year.. or cert TESOL.. as desired by yu.. We are in to business english Trng.. So.. yu can expect good amnt of returns.. frm 3rd mnth.. Yu have to come to India.. for 3 mnths.. and Wrk wth us.. for 3 mnths.. wthout pay.. We will help yu in arranging everythng.. frm Visa to flight... But we wudn�t pay yu for this. . Yu have to arrnge it for yurself.. the opening is much like a Volunteer.. with ongoing benefits after 3mnths.. as we are a new setup.. and we need some time to get good returns.... We welcome experiecned Teachers.. of Course We w ill impart our own trng.. tu yu.. mkng sure tht yu are able to Traing indian Audinences here.. The benefits are huge.. 10 to 20%.. Wud mean yu will be earning.. somewhere.. $2000.. after 3mnths.. or may be more.. it�s just 3 mnths.. tht wud be problem for yu.. The earning wud depend.. on the business.. Wwe do.. it will be surely.. more.. its just an estimation.. We prefer females.. but males are also welcome.. the opening is very urgent.. starting.. from May.. 2009..If yu are interested.. yu can get in touch wth us..ps..The pay wud also depend.. on the business.. Yu can take yur share frm 1st mnth also.. but to be safe.. here.. we are syng it 3rd.. mnth..
JosephP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y wud I wnt 2 take this job 4 3 mnths w/ no pay?

I luv this part...

Quote:

We will help yu in arranging everythng.. frm Visa to flight... But we wudn�t pay yu for this. . Yu have to arrnge it for yurself..

Laughing

Thx, but no thx 4 the emplymnt offr.

Wink
eclectic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOSEPH P you crack me up man!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That is hysterical! I agree--- y wud he wnt 2 tke this pos.?

Very Happy

p.s. r injuns so la-z thy hav 2 abbr. evrythg? Very Happy
Green Acres

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they have found it easy to take advantage of D***'s readers? Was this advert on D%@**'s?

I wonder where to find information about employment in India. Any suggestions? thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> India All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: