Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schools or Colleges recruiting in Khartoum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jai123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Schools or Colleges recruiting in Khartoum Reply with quote

Hi fellow teachers,
Please could you let me know if your school or college is recruiting EFL teachers? I've recently qualified with a CELTA and have some experience teaching adults in London and Sudan. Please let me know of any vacancies or contacts that can help me.
Thanks
Vecchia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there I used to work in khartoum and there`s a facebook group for expats to keep in contact and post stuff.
I just saw a post saying the the University of Africa is looking for ESL teachers so you might want to give them a try.
I`ve actually never heard of this uni so it might be new.
jai123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: RE: Any Schools recruiting now Reply with quote

Hi Vecchia,
Thanks for getting back to me. I think the University of Africa is an Islamic university in Arkawet, Khartoum. I've checked their website, but they don't seem to have a jobs section. Do you mind sending me the name of the Face book group. I only found one for expats in Sudan and it seemed outdated and didn't have any info. on this.
How's Braizil by the way? Must be great compared to boring ole Khartoum:)
Vecchia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes brazil is really great thanks.

So I had a look at the group again and for some reason it`s a `secret group`. I'm not really sure why. You can try searching for khartoum klub and see if anything comes up but I think a member has to invite you.
Vecchia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also looks like khartoum diplomatic school is recruiting. If I remember it`s down in the taif/riyadh part of town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: