Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

room for rent in District 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charvo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: room for rent in District 7 Reply with quote

Two Vietnamese friends of mine (a couple) have an extra bedroom for rent in District 7. It is located just off Nguyen Thi Thap Street. That is a big street with many vendors, shops, and massage parlors. It is around 4 minutes from Lottemart. It is around 5 minutes from Phu My Hung. It is around 6 minutes from District 4 and only 8 minutes from District 1.

The room has all the furnishings you would find in a typical hotel room. The TV is medium-sized with a DVD player. There is a mini-fridge. The wardrobe closet is very large. There is a big bathroom located within the room.

The rent for the room is 4.5 million VND ($220 USD) per month. This includes electricity and water. If you want to use the wifi, then you just need to split the ADSL bill with the owner. That would probably run around 150k per month. The owners would like 2 months deposit along with the 1st month's rent. That comes out to 13.5 million VND upfront. That is a lot for some people, but the owners have to be somewhat secure because they have a lot of stuff in the house. All the stuff they have in terms of appliances are free to use like the microwave, stove, and massage chair downstairs.

The couple will be living in the master bedroom. They know some English, so there should be minimal issues with communication.

It's a beautiful room. I would take it myself, but I prefer to live next to the school I am teaching at. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to view this room. I can arrange a meeting with the owners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: