Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

english teaching Jobs in Brazil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anmachado

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: english teaching Jobs in Brazil Reply with quote

hello all, if any one knows of some good schools to work for please let me know . I will be traveling to Brazil in the first week of March.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jdl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brasil is almost as big as the continental United States with a very urbanized population. There are jobs in all cities. Do you have any idea where you will be establishing?
lightchina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Good Places and Schools in Brazil Reply with quote

I too am interested in learning about good locations and schools in Brazil. Please help.

lightchina
Vecchia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys to give you an example I am now teaching in natal and there are approx 25 language schools here alone. In my opinion, in brazil anyway, a 'good school' will depend on who the director is. So a wizard in Fortaleza could be awful to work for but a wizard here could be great...it really depends.
Just hit some scools with your cv and take it from there it's the only way...
lightchina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Jobs in Brazil Reply with quote

Thanks Vecchia

I think people want assistance because if you do get a position with a bad director, it will be a long year. We are already taking a chance by leaving our home countries, we just want to limit some inconveniences. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

lightchina
hippocampus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdl wrote:
Brasil is almost as big as the continental United States with a very urbanized population.

Point of fact: Brazil is larger than the 48 contiguous states. Most U.S. citizens seems to resent and disbelieve this as a matter of principle, or at least due to a poor understanding of the Mercator projection.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071011083133AAYXgyw

Different net sites give various information, but the majority weigh in for Brasilia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Brazil All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: