Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else on Adderall or Ritalin or Generic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkH

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Anyone else on Adderall or Ritalin or Generic? Reply with quote

I had heard that in CR getting prescription drugs without a prescription is basically pie. That being said, I don't want to go into a pharmacy and make an American ass of myself. Is it truly that easy? What exactly do they have? As of 2008 I heard they did not have Adderall, and only had the 10mg regs of Ritalin. How should I ask, and what should I ask for? What is the general cost, so I don't get taken?

Don't worry, I am not a drug seeker, I had a legit prescription in the states. Just ran out, not enjoying myself without it. Neither is my wife Smile
Dee35

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Meds not available outside the USA Reply with quote

I too take medication but many are sold only in the USA. So far, I've found the best bet is to have a friend/family member ship them down here for you [list aspirin or such and use regular postal mail, not FedEx or DHL]
If you find a better solution, PLEASE pm me!
Dee35

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Peru at least they have Ritalin 10mg...
retro_joe

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: when i was there Reply with quote

When I was there a couple years ago, you couldn't legally get amphetamines. It was possible, and seemed legal, to get a months supply mailed to you from the US, provided you had a trusting doctor and good friend. Getting the package on time, well, that was another matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: