Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olleh tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie250

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Olleh tv Reply with quote

I've gone over the forums trying to find an explanation on how to use my olleh TV set top box but can't seem to find anything.
My director has provided me with this olleh box which I use for my internet at home via the Ethernet cable and I'm supposed to be able to use the tv via it as well but when I turn it on I get a black screen with the text:

일시정지중인 고객은 IP변경을 할 수 없습니다. [HDSE017]

Which I get a translation of "Pause for customers, you can not change the IP. [HDSE017]". I don't know what this means, there is a cursor below this on screen which I can enter numbers into which appear as asterisks but nothing else happens.
Pretty sure the box I have is this one : http://tv.olleh.com
called olleh tv smart
If anyone has some info it would be appreciated
Savant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be you need an unlock code?

I have an older set-top box so can't help you with the newer one you have.

Tried entering 0000 as the numbers for asterisks? That's the default code I think.
Jongno2bucheon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Olleh tv Reply with quote

Robbie250 wrote:
I've gone over the forums trying to find an explanation on how to use my olleh TV set top box but can't seem to find anything.
My director has provided me with this olleh box which I use for my internet at home via the Ethernet cable and I'm supposed to be able to use the tv via it as well but when I turn it on I get a black screen with the text:

일시정지중인 고객은 IP변경을 할 수 없습니다. [HDSE017]

Which I get a translation of "Pause for customers, you can not change the IP. [HDSE017]". I don't know what this means, there is a cursor below this on screen which I can enter numbers into which appear as asterisks but nothing else happens.
Pretty sure the box I have is this one : http://tv.olleh.com
called olleh tv smart
If anyone has some info it would be appreciated

It says that customers who have not paid cannot change their IP address.
Robbie250

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 0000 didn't work but thanks for the suggestion.
I haven't paid anything yet because I've only been here just under a month. My boss talks about problems with previous teacher a lot so maybe he hasn't paid his final bill? That being said I do have use of the internet via this set top box. It doesn't matter anyway as I'm moving in early April to a better apartment so will worry about the tele then. Wink
Thanks for your input I do appreciate people taking the time to offer some help on this forum Very Happy
Lazio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a Korean friend, co-worker, landlord, boss… call KT.
They must have English customer service as well so better yet, you could call them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: