Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need the 411 on Birth Control Pills in Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imoscardotcom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can mercilon be taken continuously? I'm on yaz now, and I skip the inactive pills in the pack and only take them every fourth pack. My doctor told me this is totally safe, and she does it as well.
so does mercilon have a continuous dose of hormones, or is it like ortho tri cyclen where the dose fluctuates throughout the month?
trying2getthere

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if NuvaRing is available here? I've been using this for a couple years now, and was able to come with about 9 months worth, but really hate the idea of going back to the daily pill (all different kinds make me SICK) for 3-4 months before I go back to the states. Anyone know if I could even get a prescription for the ring?
trying2getthere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Nuva Ring in Pharmacy??? Reply with quote

UPDATE: was able to easily get a prescription for the Nuva Ring, but having a hard time finding it in a pharmacy.

Anyone in GWANGJU or nearby know of a pharmacy that stocks it and/or can get it??

Thanks!!
soomin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Myvlar Reply with quote

A lot of people have mentioned Mercilon but it didn't do anything for me... I had horrible PMS symptoms and bleeding...

I recommend Myvlar (pronounced My-bu-lah)~ it's the same concept as Mercilon and is made by Bayer-Schering. It's a similar price, too! Also, be careful about where you buy birth control because you'll find the price fluxuates from about 6000 won to 8500!
sm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Seoul options Reply with quote

If you're in Seoul you can get pretty much any time of birth control including various pills, IUDs and shots.
Josh_Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
My partner and I are from the UK and going to Korea soon.
She uses the "Cerazette" contraceptive pill. Can anyone suggest, recommend or inform me of an equivalent available in Korea please?

Cheers,
Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: