Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discrimination towards accents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
See, you have nothing new...same thing you have been saying, and you will probably say it again now..you don't respond to the argument...you are weak...very very weak.

Come on Einstein - if I have something - a chocolate bar for example, and you don't have a chocolate bar or any chocolate at all, do I have 100% more chocolate on my person than you?
No dumbass, if I have nothing, and you have one of anything, you do not have 100% of what I have. You should now go hang your head in shame.
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
See, you have nothing new...same thing you have been saying, and you will probably say it again now..you don't respond to the argument...you are weak...very very weak.

Come on Einstein - if I have something - a chocolate bar for example, and you don't have a chocolate bar or any chocolate at all, do I have 100% more chocolate on my person than you?
No dumbass, if I have nothing, and you have one of anything, you do not have 100% of what I have. You should now go hang your head in shame.

This is hilarious, I am the dumbass but you are the one who has been consistently posting logic fails, basic arithmetic fails and read and quote stuff I have meant to have said that I haven't.

And I am the dumbass!
Laughing

Go back through all your posts on here and hang your head in shame!
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:

This is hilarious, I am the dumbass but you are the one who has been consistently posting logic fails, basic arithmetic fails and read and quote stuff I have meant to have said that I haven't.

And I am the dumbass!
Laughing

See..you have nothing...
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:

And I am the dumbass!
Laughing

See..you have nothing...

I have all your posts on this thread. Laughing Anyone who reads back through it will see it clearly.
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
I am the dumbass!
Laughing
Finally! You admit it!
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:

I have all your posts on this thread. Laughing Anyone who reads back through it will see it clearly.
Yes, I agree. I would be more than happy to leave it at that...you are not adding anything anyway.
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
I am the dumbass!
Laughing
Finally! You admit it!

However, compared to you Mr Logic Fail - I am Stephen Hawking! You are the logic fail king around these parts and that my friend, is a very competitive place to be top dog around here. Confused
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
I am the dumbass!
Laughing
Finally! You admit it!

However, compared to you Mr Logic Fail - I am Stephen Hawking! You are the logic fail king around these parts and that my friend, is a very competitive place to be top dog around here. Confused
You are even worse as a wit than you are at logic...which is saying something.
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
I am the dumbass!
Laughing
Finally! You admit it!

You are even worse as a wit than you are at logic...which is saying something.

Lets go back to your original point.

You say I made a blanket statement about ALL Americans. Right?

Yes. I find Americans make a big deal out of it as well and never Canadians in my experience.

How can that be? I have not met every American and never have claimed to, neither have I claimed every American has a problem with accents.

If I was going to say that or suggest it - Mr. English teacher - surely I would say.

Yes, I find every American makes a big deal out of it as well and never Canadians.

And the small number of Americans I have met and known would just be part of the bigger equation, wouldn't they? Therefore, my mentioning of the Americans who I know and have met would be moot, agree?
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you claimed I made statements attributed to you and I did no such thing, that shows an alarming lack of reading comprehension on your part. You know what I am saying here? It is embarrassing to be you. Sad
Sector7G

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
Also, you claimed I made statements attributed to you and I did no such thing, that shows an alarming lack of reading comprehension on your part. You know what I am saying here? It is embarrassing to be you. Sad
Sector7G wrote:

happyinhenan wrote:
I notice though you have abandoned your silly version of what a 'neutral' accent is and the non-existence of the Midwest American accent - your lack of knowledge on this subject has been very embarrassing.
I made no such argument. You can't even keep things straight.
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:

happyinhenan wrote:
I notice though you have abandoned your silly version of what a 'neutral' accent is and the non-existence of the Midwest American accent - your lack of knowledge on this subject has been very embarrassing.

Which post is that in then? I can't see it and I will give my next months wages if anyone can see that in any post of mine. You have just made that up out of thin air Rolling Eyes

Also...

You spoke about me making a blanket statement about Americans when I did no such thing, are you going to retract your logic fail on that one or not?
drcrazy

Location: Pusan. Yes, that's right. Pusan NOT Busan. I ain't never been to no place called Busan

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drcrazy wrote:
My biggest problem with any type of English accent when it is being spoken by a native speaker of English, is that they are foreigners whose first language is English. I do by best to avoid foreigners unless they are from some place where English is not their native language.

Reading this thread Shocked Rolling Eyes is one good example (there are many) of why I made the above post. Crying or Very sad
happyinhenan

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drcrazy wrote:
drcrazy wrote:
My biggest problem with any type of English accent when it is being spoken by a native speaker of English, is that they are foreigners whose first language is English. I do by best to avoid foreigners unless they are from some place where English is not their native language.

Reading this thread Shocked Rolling Eyes is one good example (there are many) of why I made the above post. Crying or Very sad

And the who the hell wants to hang around you 'o special one'?

Did you see how no-one responded to your first post on here that nobody gives a toss what you think...

You boring git. Laughing
Sector7G

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:
happyinhenan wrote:
Sector7G wrote:

happyinhenan wrote:

Which post is that in then? I can't see it and I will give my next months wages if anyone can see that in any post of mine. You have just made that up out of thin air Rolling Eyes

Also...

You spoke about me making a blanket statement about Americans when I did no such thing, are you going to retract your logic fail on that one or not?
It was certainly there when I copied it. If you made a mistake and then quickly deleted it that's one thing. But lying about it is pretty sad.

Also...my logic has been sound throughout - what has changed to make you think I will retract it? You certainly have not come up with anything new.

Seriously Hap, what else is there left to say?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: