Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to pickup women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chellovek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said friendly taps, not a good ol' whipping, so it should work well.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this technique worked for you? I'm open to suggestions but I fear that such an approach might land me in a secure mental health facility. Laughing
chellovek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well admittedly I've never tried it. If you do go ahead and give it a try, let me know how it goes.

Unrelated: are inmates allowed to use the internet in jail?
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want to be an inmate. I want a woman in my life not a man!
IBD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

A life of miscommunication, not ideal. On my MA there was a Greek girl , very pretty who was extra nice to me, but I saw her walking on campus with a guy, which suggested she was taken.

Dude I really hate to say this but you aren't going to find a decent educated western woman in her late 20s early 30s and up.

The first problem is your job/academic career path and your age although imo 42 is not old but hey I didn't make the rules. There are plenty of men who go the TESOL route and do well but that's not the perception of the field. That is, low pay an lack of security an if you're getting on in it doesn't look good and is just not a selling proposition for most educated western women. Now some women may not care, and they're out there but any I met I wasn't attracted to or were snapped up pretty quick long before.

I say leverage your white skin, passport and mother tongue to land a lady in a developing country or a Japanese woman that wants to get the hell out of dodge. It sounds bad when it's put like that but that is what many western men do. Some prefer it that way. Others get all bitter and hate western women for passing them up. Whatever the case those are your options from what I see.
ghostrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop blaming yourself. Change your location. Go to a place where the women are more friendly and approachable and won't think you're creepy for trying to initiate a conversation with them. This guy found a lot of dating success in Russia and the Philippines:

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let me show you some real life visual examples from out in the field that typify how girls in non-US environments react to men who are 'chatting them up'. (something vilified by American women). It’s the next best thing to being abroad in person. These are images of girls I chatted up in public without having any prior acquaintance. Some are photos and others are digital stills from my video footage. Notice the attitude on their faces. There is a natural openness and relaxful look of approachability without any fear, paranoia or uptightness. As you can see, meeting girls that you don’t know for the first time in many foreign environments is very natural and part of the flow, not creepish, out on a limb and against the flow like in the US. The eyes are the window to the soul, so notice the attitude in their eyes."
link

Maybe you could meet a nice Muslim girl in Indonesia. Life is too short to spend it being lonely and miserable.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input. Truthfully, I can't be bothered any more. I'm brown by the way. Laughing
Stain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, fromtheuk, you will find the woman you seek. Just stay positive and you will find her. Or stay negative. Chance will decide if you find the ideal women. But if chance craps out, which is natural because chance doesn't give a shit, then I'm sure you will settle for the next woman who shows some interest and that you are attracted to. Either way, enjoy your bachelorhood while you can.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your positive comments. I work/live in Saudi Arabia so I will not meet anybody here. Even when I was in the UK, South Korea and the US recently, chatting to women is quite alien to me so I am resigned to being single. Ever the romantic, I do dream of somehow finding someone that I love, but if it never happens and that is looking likely, I will continue to dream. Laughing
fermentation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's so bad about being "humiliated" in a cafe? Some random strangers whom you will never meet again looked at you and thought you were weird! Oh no, now your life is ruined? If you are so terrified of saying hi to a woman, how are you going to love another person with courage and conviction? You don't know how to find love because you're too scared to live.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't disagree with you. Sadly, I've wasted most of my life worrying about such trivial issues. I'm made those trivial issues major issues, again and again........... Laughing
radcon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1- MGTOW. #2 Didn't you just buy some real estate in the US and/or have some decent assets? IF so, also MGTOW. #3 Failing MGTOW, you are in your 40s. Women in your age bracket are desperate as hell and you should be the one with the upper hand. You are the prize. Don't be afraid of those used up damaged goods broads. #4 Meet gals online.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was MGTOW before it was ever even invented! Shocked

Yes, I bought a house in New York State. I've kind of given up on women, the self-esteem is non-existent when it comes to women and that is despite the fact I know that I have some good selling points.

Loser. Laughing
yodanole

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common knowledge ...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n9W1iaKO7qs/UglrGdd3MrI/AAAAAAAAIIk/Fxmz_pTUwgc/s1600/how-to-spot-a-rich-guy_o_301982.jpg
radcon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American women are surely much harder to pick up than Korean women.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: